- This event has passed.
Medicare is a Federal insurance program for adults with disabilities and individuals 65 and older. Whether you are just getting started or would like to explore additional services, this presentation provides detailed information on how it all works.
This one-hour workshop will explore:
- Details on the different part plans
- How to get started with enrollment
- What is the Medicare Savings Program?
- How to identify and report healthcare fraud
- 7 things to consider when choosing coverage