Assisted Living at RiverWoods Durham
If you ever need a hand with the activities of daily living, we’ll be there to help.
Life gets a little easier when you have help with medication reminders, bathing, dressing, showering and more, so you can enjoy a variety of interesting programs and activities. Relax in your private apartment, equipped with a kitchenette and full size refrigerator, You will enjoy a dining and living area, private bedroom and bathroom, secure in the knowledge that help is nearby when and if needed.
Helping You Reach Your Highest Level of Independence
RiverWoods Durham provides a range of supportive living options, including Assisted Living, Memory Support and Nursing Care. We welcome new residents directly into Assisted Living and Memory Support. Once you are part of the RiverWoods Durham community, you can transition to a different level of support if your needs change. This means you do not have to leave the community to find the right level of support you want or need.
Most important, you don’t have to be a resident of RiverWoods Durham to take advantage of our Assisted Living or Memory Support services when we open in the spring. At RiverWoods, you can move into Assisted Living or Memory Support and pay month-to-month with no entrance fee.
The RiverWoods Difference
- High staff-to-resident ratio ensures a high level of personal care
- Connection to the Independent Living community provides more amenities and activities
- RiverWoods’ 25 plus years of experience in senior living
- Our not-for-profit advantage: it’s about quality experiences, not quarterly earnings
- The largest family of not-for-profit CCRCs in New Hampshire.
Services & Amenities
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week licensed nursing supervision
- Personalized care plans
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Close proximity to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Ability to transition as needs change within community
- Music, art, and pet therapy
- Small household design
- All private residences provide dignity
- Personalized schedules for waking and sleeping
- Delicious dining designed with your preferences in mind
- Housekeeping, laundry service
- 24-hour emergency response
- In-house rehab gym
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Therapy
Contact Kellie Fiers, Our Senior Living Counselor, at 888.550.6176 to learn more!
Assisted Living Floorplans
All our spacious and open floor plans are beautifully designed with full kitchenette with full size refrigerator, the latest appliances, window blinds, and plenty of light-filled living spaces. All of our homes can be personalized to reflect your individual taste.
Close to Everything
Two miles from , and minutes from Wentworth-Douglass, a Mass General Hospital, the Lodge at RiverWoods Durham provides exceptional care, personalized programs and peace of mind.
It’s more affordable than you might think.
Choosing RiverWoods Durham truly means choosing your best life.
We are currently accepting applications for direct admission into Assisted Living at RiverWoods Durham. Please fill out the information below and Kellie Fiers, Our Senior Living Counselor will contact you promptly.