The RiverWoods Durham, NH Founders Club

Exclusive access to details of the new RiverWoods Durham Community

For a very limited time, we are accepting members into the RiverWoods Durham Founders Club. By joining, you will get priority access to see our building design and floor plans before the general public. You will be able to choose your home and enjoy exclusive benefits, the lowest prices and greatest variety of homes.

The Founders Club will be closed by late summer 2017 — join now and reserve your spot!

Founders Club Benefits

  • First look at pricing and floor plan options
  • Advance updates on all the exciting details as they develop
  • Invitations to exclusive Founders Club events
  • Lowest cost and widest selection of apartments
  • Access to the highest level of benefits

How it works

  • Place a $100 refundable deposit to join the Founders Club
  • You’ll receive a Founders Club number to indicate your place in line to see floor plans and pricing when available
  • If you decide to move forward, your $100 will be applied to your entrance fee deposit
  • If you decide not to move forward, your $100 will be refunded to you

Joining the Founders Club does not commit you to moving to Durham. It simply gives you an opportunity to attend exclusive events and know that if you do choose a home, you will do so when prices are lowest, variety is greatest and benefits are highest.

Timeframe

Our Founders Club program is open for a very limited time, and will be closed by late summer 2017. When plans are finalized, in late fall 2017, we will be calling you in priority order to review plans and give you the opportunity to choose your home. To secure your home at that time, we’ll ask for 10% of the entrance fee. When homes are completed in late 2019/early 2020, the remaining 90% of the entrance fee will be due.